Merchandise Return Policy
To be eligible for credit, all returns must meet the following conditions:
1. Merchandise was ordered directly from Forplay Inc. and is supported by a Forplay Inc. invoice.
2. A Return Authorization (RA) number from our Corporate Office. A Returns Authorization Form must be submitted for all returns. An RA will not be accepted for in-store damages. Strictly items from the current collection will be eligible for return. If article is not currently available in the Forplay collection it will not be accepted. Refused returns will be shipped back to sender at sender's expense or destroyed.
3. Only items having been issued a Return Authorization (RA) number will be accepted. Any additional items or excess quantities which have not been issued an RA number will be refused without question.
4. Claims, Returns, Authorization, Inquiries and Shipping Errors must all be reported within ten (10) business days of the invoice date. Merchandise must be returned within ten (10) business days of the invoice date. Returns after thirty (30) business days of the invoice date will result in a restock fee of up to 50% of the invoice value. No returned merchandise will be accepted after sixty (60) business days from the invoice date.
5. Merchandise is in the original packaging. Returns will NOT be accepted if the returned merchandise is not in its original packaging, or if the packaging bears any hand written marks such as style and/or sizing, prices or security sensors. All stickers or labeling applied to the packaging or the merchandise itself must be removed prior to returning without any residue; otherwise a 10% service charge will be assessed.
6. Merchandise must be clean, unused, and in salable condition.
7. Merchandise cannot originate from any of the Forplay Inc. "All Sales Final"; Clearance or Blowout offers. All sales are final.
8. All UPC codes must be legible and unobstructed.
To expedite the returns and exchange process, please print out our Return & Exchange Form and carefully follow the instructions. The invoice number must be included in the Return & Exchange form; no exceptions will be made. Any damaged items submitted for a return, resulting from production, will be repaired, replaced, or exchanged (for an item of equal value). Write your RA number clearly on the outside of the package, or the package will be refused by the Returns Department. We will exchange returned merchandise or issue a Credit Memo for the dollar amount within 30 business days.
CLEARANCE, SALE, OVERSTOCK ITEMS:
All sales of clearance, sale and overstock items are FINAL.
Any and all items purchased while on clearance or on sale will NOT be accepted.